Midwest Environmental Services, Inc., a waste management company serving Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio, is seeking applications for a Preventative Maintenance Diesel Mechanic. This position is responsible to safely perform basic preventative maintenance, inspections, and repairs of all our equipment and fleet. Must be able to complete all fleet maintenance processes and ensure that units meet DOT specifications at all times; while completing the appropriate company documentation.
· Complete service reports, warranty reports and inspections reports as needed.
· Communicates fleet and equipment problems to direct supervisor as they occur.
· Operates equipment safely
· Change oil, fluids, belts, etc.
· Accurately locate parts and service; order and return parts
· Perform and complete inspection reports
· Perform the highest level of quality work that is expected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 2 years
Work Location: In person